Friday, October 5, 2007

Rawhide's New Home

Last weekend Rawhide was moved to a different home... he loves it there and he has made new friends... a mule..... they have big fields there but no arena..... it is very nice there... the first day he was jumpy when I rode him, now he is fine.... last night me and Ashley hopped on bareback halter and leadrope and laid on their backs and looked at the stars. Rawhide kept trying to nibble on Ashley..... he is the sweetest little boy.... and remeber he is two. and he rides halter and leadrope bareback..... he was great...... check back for more post.... I will take pics tonight!

1 comment:

Mellimaus said...

Wow! He's two and can ride bareback with a halter in the dark?!?!?! Wow!!!!! I don't think Daisy can do that! I did try her yesterday bareback with just halter/lead jumping! It was so much fun!