Thursday, June 26, 2008

I BOUGHT RAWHIDE!



I BOUGHT RAWHIDE! He's finally mine now! We bought him for 900! My Grandma gave me a check for 700$ (My g-ma is the best) and me and my mom are paying the rest! I am sooo happy! On Tuesday when we bought him me and Ashley went galloping in the fields! It was soo fun! Yesterday we worked on our leads while Ashley and Dancer barrel raced! Well I will try to get some cute pics today! CYA! By The Way the pics are from when I first started leasing Rawhide! I luv my pony!

6 comments:

Anika said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! THAT IS SOOOOOO COOOL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! AHHH! I KNOW HOW HAPPY I WAS WHEN I GOT MY FIRST HORSE!!!! EEEK! YOU MUST BE SO HAPPY! YOU HAVE YOUR OWN HORSE NOW!! :]]]] YAY!

Anika said...

seriously, you guys look so much alike!! It's really cool and weird, but reallllllllyyyy awesome!!

Anika said...

sorry, another comment! but, now you can chande the stuff you wrote at the top! instead of "I hope I get him" you can write "I got him in the Spring/Summer!!" haha.

Is it summer or spring? lol

Misha said...

That's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anika said...

ahahah. sorry again!! I just wanted to tell you that I deleted Oreo's blog, so you might wanna take that off the list on the side of ur blog!!

okay, I promise, that was my last comment. wait-so i have anything else to say? hmmm... oh, how's ur wrist, is it like all normal again now?
ok, thats it. (i think....)

Rawhide and Alli said...

lol Anika, yeah my wrist is better! lol ok I will take off Oreo's blog! thanks!