Saturday, July 5, 2008

Almost Show Time!!!!





It's Almost Showtime! I am showing in walk/trot because we just got started on Rawhide's leads and he has a really fast canter, lol. A couple weeks ago we saved 2 kittens from the barn because Lily(the tiny one) was sooo little and a pit bull wanted to have them for dinner (soo sad) The first pic is from a couple days ago my mom took a cute pic when i was sitting on the ground, the first kitty pic is Miley and the second one is Lily and the last one is of both of them. We took these pics when we first got the

m but now Lily is alot bigger! They both jump off my mom's bed and play around and they always both go into the shower and drink the water! Well First day of show is coming up soon! I will post pics of it!

5 comments:

Erin said...

your kittens are so cute! did you name them miley and lily because of the show hannah montana? do you want to be friends with me? by the way your pony rawhide is so cute and that one picture of him in his winter coat isn't as preety without his winter coat. i love the picture with the party hats at dancers 7th birthday that was soooo funny!and your question if you look like a horse person you do if your not waring disighner clothes!

Rawhide and Alli said...

lol that's funny! thanks for the comment!

Anika said...

awww they're so cuteee!

Rawhide and Alli said...

lol thanks anika! 5 more days until show!!! EEPP!

Mellimaus said...

Ahhhh, when are you showing? My show week for 4H starts next Monday, the 21st of July, and I'm showing ALL WEEK because I'm rotating off Daisy and Bubba....good luck at the show! Let me know how it goes!!!

The cats, btw, are SOOOO cute!