Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pretty Good!

Rawhide did pretty good yesterday! We hadn't rode in a long time because there are 2 new horses (Bravo and Ellie) so we hadn't rode in a long time! Yesterday we rode and Rawhide did pretty good! We "raced" with Ashley and Paul (Ashley's boyfriend) and they were on Dancer. It was really fun! After Ashley brought Dancer in I wanted to trot Rawhide a little more and so first I walked him around and I trotted a little and he tried to rear on me to go into the barn when I wanted him to trot so I walked him more and he trotted a little so I got off to end it on a good note. Rawhide is really sweet.
Oh yah I might get a job at a barn that is behind my mom's store so in the Spring when I bring Rawhide there we can get half off on his board. In March I am doing a Safe Sitter program to earn money!
Just an update!

3 comments:

Allen said...

Glad you got chance to ride him.

Mellimaus said...

Safe Sitter Program....Is that a baby sitter program run by the Red Cross? I did that program in the summer once, and then that same year we got it taught in school! So, I took it twice....and never had to use it. I don't really do baby sitting, just mother's helper.
Why don't ya check out my blog!

Abby said...

In case you're ever on anymore, Alli, I tag you for 7 strange things.